Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winter is Coming!! Egoisme Has the Cure For Your Cold Spells!

Egoisme introduces  Dragon Fur Outfit and Mink Outfit. The latest addition to Prêt-à-Porter Automne-Hiver 2011-2012. 
To be honest it is not often that you can find me inworld in Fur of any kind. However, you just might find me strutting my stuff in these outfits. I really like these ensembles and the way they fit my avatar without adjustment. Always a good thing when you can just wear and go, and not have to worry and spend valuable time on a pose stand working out prims and what not. Not to mention Egoisme seem to make everything perfectly! So RUN go get it now! I can promise that you will not be disappointed in the buy Egoisme is known for their quality after all XD.

P.S. Egoisme Prestige members have 25% discount, So don't forget to join the group and wear your tag when purchasing your new outfits!! You can find these new outfits  in the Prêt-à-porter Building, accessible through teleports!!


Mink Outfit

 Dragon Fur Outfit 

No comments:

Post a Comment