Monday, October 24, 2011

New @ Suckah Punch!!


As we all know I often come up with these crazy ideas to keep myself amused, The first was a tattoo shop that i soon lost patience with. However, I have decided to venture back into it as well as dabble in a few other things.
My New Store Suckah Punch! provides Male and Female Shapes including style cards within a reasonable price. We also create tattoos (yes I picked up the habit again LOL). Another few items we provide, Skyboxes, Semi Furnished! Oh did i forget to mention that I have managed to figure out how to make sex/love beds XD.... so you know what that means... ALL furniture that comes in your Reasonably priced Skybox is scripted for your pervy pleasure!! Here are some items that have just been placed out in the last few days! Be on the Look out for my Main Store Location and new Products! 
If you are a creator or builder and you need a store space TP HERE! To find the awesome Prices set aside for fellow designers withing the StEaLtH Club & Games & Mall (Yep I am excited my friends are reopening their club and making it bigger and better for your pleasure! Come on by and Check it out! You wont be disappointed!)
Oh.. P.S. I know I am all over the map with this post haha I am highly medicated thanks to mother natures flu season lol promise next post will be more clear and more information! But while you wait go check out my new store and the club haha. Happy Traveling! 





Click Here to Check Out my main Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment