Sunday, April 10, 2011

WTF CODEX!!! MORE BAGGIES...REALLY?!


Ok, so by now I am sure you are aware of my baggie obsession...the search is still on to bring you the best baggies of SL and guess what!! I found some more!! This is a new release from [ JP ]:dsg. and the things that you can do with these baggies make me drool a little :p. Anyway they are scripted and come in several different colors, 2 of which are photographed below. There are lots of items that you may show or hide, whatever floats your boat. Now I have several pairs of pants from [ JP ]:dsg. but their group gift makes me drool a bit too... the shoes are an awesome find i must admit. I also added in some shirts from 2 of my favorite stores [BAIT] and Equilibrium; the shirt from Equilibrium is a group gift and well a really good item to have. 
Now mind you some of these groups listed below you must pay to be in them...but very well worth the buy...especially when it comes to skins -Belleza-  is on the top of my list for good male skins. Oh and lets not for get my all time favorite skin store that calls my name every time they get a new skin :Q_ ISPACHI (the skin from this store is not a group gift).

Uw.St  Scott-Hair  coffee
ISPACHI Skin [ GABRIEL ] Bronze ~ Eyeliner
Custom Tattoo made by Codex Matsuo
[ JP ]:dsg. *Traveler Pants / blue / male
[BAIT]  Basics- Grey
*HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors

Uw.St  Dan-Hair  brown
-Belleza- Owen & Shawn group gift(Skin)
Custom Shape By irresistible Ruben
Mindshift - Equilibrium Plain Tshirt (Red)
[ JP ]:dsg. *Traveler Pants / white / male
[ JP ]:dsg. Sneakers / MultiChange / GROUPGIFT
::XAI::Tattoo Dragons


No comments:

Post a Comment