Friday, April 8, 2011

Grab it... You Know You Wanna

I searched all over the world it seems for Baggies (i am a true baggie fanatic XD) and last post I talked about AMERIE's baggies...well I found another store that makes me drool almost as much as some random girl passing me by with one of those apple bottom butts (you know what I am talking about). Anyway have you ever heard of ::SkAnKz Inc::??!! If not it is highly suggested that you get informed!! 



Uw.St  Scott-Hair  coffee
ISPACHI Skin [ GABRIEL ] Bronze ~ Eyeliner
::SkAnKz Inc::White Baggy+Belt
HOC Apparel - Swypes
+grasp+/Biker Glove
!::Wicked Tattoos::i - Indulge Tattoo COLOR
Oh yeah and that nice booty I keep grabbing is my buddy Jocelyn!! She would not let me grab unless I gave an honorable mention :p

No comments:

Post a Comment