Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gabriel and Red Sand

There are new items at Gabriel! That's right Gabriel has some new items as well as a sale still in progress. So take your limo HERE, and go pick up your new items to pimp out your avatar!
Another store that has caught my eye is a store my partner introduced me to. And as we all know...I'm always looking for skins. So I guess that would make me a skin whore? Oh well I say, this is SL where you can change your appearance at the drop of a hat and there are many varieties around to allow you to do so.

Any who... a store that you should be on the look out for (RED)SAND. I must admit I did not explore much as I always want to test it out before Invest my time. And so far I like what I see. They have a few group gifts (skins) you should check out by joining the group. You can check out (RED)SAND HERE

So what do I recommend you pick up when you visit these stores?

Well below the items photographed are:
(red)sand-undeath skin
::GB::boots in Cargo pants (Light Khaki)
Also Photographed:
MADesigns HAIR ~ LUZ ~ Dark Brown
MADesigns Hair ~Tintable HAIR BASE ~ Tribe 1
Suckah Punch! ~ Star Tribal Tattoo



No comments:

Post a Comment