Sunday, October 2, 2011

Knockout Rocker

So I have surprisingly found the time to get to some stores I have been meaning to blog for a while, I found this outfit shopping around with my partner in world at a little place called Elygo.  Not sure if I have seen anything similar to it so in my opinion a good buy. On another note there are a few hunts around the grid going on now that have some really awesome items, *winks* One hunt being I.N.N. Hunt which provided the pretty cool looking spike Bracelets from }>i<{ LEPIDOPTERA }>i<{. The other hunt called On the Hunt that provided the cool gauged ear pieces you see below from ::MORTALITY::.




And on another note...Story time...So I had a few moments left to spare the other day while finalizing the hunt list for I NEED NEW. Thought I would go work on a small little project/store (Suckah Punch) I am creating with a friend. And this lady is standing buy my online indicator half naked mind you telling me I need to leave...I politely say this is my store, this is not your personal space please get dressed. She says only women  allowed you leave. I tell her look at the title of the land...yep that is mine if anyone is leaving it will be you. Please do not come in store that is currently under construction and treat it like your own. and ejected her. She then pops up in my little naughty box and starts cursing me out for ejecting her half naked ass from my land!!! FU this and that, and then a few minute later one of her friends also gets in my naughty box telling me to please forgive her she did not know it was your land.... 
Ok let me point this out to all you older avis who still act like noobs...the title of the land... is the title that the owner provides :D and online indicators (especially  if it is a pop out picture of an avi, -.-) with the floating texts that says "Avatars Name" is online... is probably a store.., and the owner just might be there :D Don't be rude to the person with ejecting powers... especially when they are talking nice and calmly to you :O. So on that note, I think ALL ppl who walk around telling other people to FU for no appearent reason or when you really want to say it but you are tryign to be nice.. should get [Acide] Fuck you Tongue XD Perfect statement without saying a word :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment