Saturday, September 24, 2011

What's New...Egoisme Can Tell You

Ironically I have spent the better portion of my week hopping around sl in search of this skin that makes drool all over myself for my everyday look when I am not blogging...Then Egoisme slapped me in my face with this new idea called Vividtone... now I do not think I could possibly find a more defined skin that I can literally change to what ever color I thought was a good idea. Not only can I change the color and use my imagination with the idea of ROYGBIV... I don't have to worry about loosing the quality of the skin. Are you still wondering what Vivid tone is??!!
Well to sum it up take a look at the picture... the coloring is from a tattoo layer and is tint-able.
What are you waiting for?! Take the limo Here to Egoisme and get yours today!!



EVIAN- Syu skin

No comments:

Post a Comment