Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh so Twink...Hood

So, I had a friend take me to store that I happen to really like called AMERIE. In return I passed along some LM's to other friends, and all of sudden they are dressing like me O_O! Not really but close *grins*, 
Anyway, these baggies are like nothing I have ever seen in SL (and there are allot of brands/slash good quality baggies out). However these caught my eye to the everyday RL baggies style. So I am sharing :), you can find these in the Male and Female section of AMERIE as well as other types of clothing that you may find appealing. But with every style you create of course there needs to be hair, and I am currently hooked on the hat hair from ARGRACE! So get to it...While you are at it I am going to go shop with my friends and find some new fashion for your entertainment!



 *ARGRACE* Beanie "Medium Short"~(Black)
 ISPACHI Skin [ GABRIEL ] Bronze ~ Eyeliner
 AMERIE M - Loose pants Long(Black)
 *HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors
 AMERIE M - Shirts(Black)

WHAT MY TWINKIE IS WEARING
*ARGRACE* Beanie "Long layered wavy" ~ (Black)
AMERIE - LP Long_Ladys_no pocket(Blue)
AMERIE M - LongT(02)(white)
*Chucks Boots Classik Black Urbatik *urban store*

No comments:

Post a Comment