Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dapper Tom

Dapper Thomas...no Tom, we will call him Tom. Is that not corny or what?! Oi, anyway got some new clothes XD we know how I like clothes! Thought it would be cool to take some pics and in the process invade my friend Sisely's work space. I mean after all she does have some pretty interesting poses and backdrops...oh and a bad ass blog caller thesltoolboxchicks that I like to perv from time to time... you can find it here or scroll down a bit more to the blogs I follow... OK OK I admit I sometimes dress up like a fairy and her blog makes feel pretty :p OK that is quite enough...geeze why do people let me ramble on and on :O...
Stop listening to my gibber jabber and CHECK THIS OUT!

Want some close to freebies? well this would be the outfit for you :P 
Pay attention....starting now






See that hot girl?? That would be the Awesome Sisely, don't forget to check out her blog :D

EYES: .ID. March Gift (0L on the Marketplace)
HAIR: [Uw.7R]   Rush-Hair   Meteoric (210L)
SKIN: -Belleza- Thomas V2 - Group gift (Group Joiner Fee 250L)
PANTS: from limits KANE promo outfit by tyrek (99L)
JACKET: [savvy avvy] Mens fitted trench - black leather (50L on the Marketplace)
SHIRT: [savvy avvy] mens rollneck sweater - navy (50L on the Marketplace)
SHOES: Jim's Goth Shop Rebel Biker Boots (65L)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Codex, your site rocks! Should I be surprised!?!!? LOL! I'm linking to your site on mine http://lotuslandnotesv2.blogspot.com/ - if you want to crosslink I'd be thrilled. You should have seen the Club last night btw! Whoa - ask your friends! Hehe! Ciao for now! Leonie Szczepanski

    ReplyDelete