Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing...CodeBlue4SL

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am co-owner of *~Limp Noodles INK~*, Once had another blog that  was a feed from a hunt and weekly bargain deal...and that is just to name the recent stuff.. Anyhow what it all comes down to is I am a guy who happens to think that male fashion in SL is scarce. It seems so rare that you find decent shapes, clothes, skins accessors for men. And believe me the list goes on i have come across some doozies of idea's. In the end I decided why stop doing what I love to do?! How about bringing my perspective of great fashion to you the viewer, the reader, the avatar...the fellow male of Second Life? Well that is what I intend to do bring you great quality and great finds for the male in your life or the male looking for a great deal! ALWAYS REMEMBER CODEBLUE is 4 U!! Tell me what you want to see shoot me a comment, email, or come on in to the world of SL and perv my profile and inform me there!!

Happy Traveling,
Codex Matsuo

No comments:

Post a Comment